Search This Blog

Thursday 20 September 2012

DJ Enki- The Vapor Room Mix






I made this mix back in 2009 as a little something for the good folks at The Vapor Room -- a fantastic business that, tragically, was forced to close on July 31 due to some ridiculous legal technicalities. Like I say in the scratch intro to this mix, The Vapor Room was a family affair, and that family was not just the VR staff and customers, but the entire Lower Haight neighborhood where it was located. Seldom will you find a business more committed to community service. I made this mix to be something fun for The Vapor Room family; now I'm posting it as a memorial to a great business that will be missed. (There's also a sequel that I will be posting in the not-too-distant future. Stay tuned!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails