Search This Blog

Tuesday 16 March 2010

Dj Ayres & Cosmo Baker - Baby Loves Disco

This is a set from the Baby Loves Disco party mixed live by DJ Ayres & Cosmo Baker - nothing but classic disco.
-
1. In Deep - Last Night A DJ Saved My Life
2. T.S. Monk - Bon Bon Vie (Gimme the Good Life)
3. Bee Gees - Night Fever
4. Luther Vandross - Never Too Much
5. SOS Band - Just A Touch
6. Alycia Meyers - I Want to Thank You
7. Salsoul Orchestra - Runaway
8. Chic - Good Times
9. First Choice - Love Thang
10. Sister Sledge - He's the Greatest Dancer
11. Roy Ayers - Runnin
12. Cheryl Lynn - Got To Be Real
13. The Emotions - Best of My Love
14. D-Train - Keep On
15. Heat Wave - Boogie Nights
16. Michael Jackson - Off The Wall
17. Secret Weapon - Must Be The Music
18. SOS Band - Take Your Time
19. Third World - Now That We've Found Love
20. First Choice - Let No Man Put Asunder
21. Intruders - I'll Always Love My Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails